Programmer with 8 years of professional experience as a lead programmer, later as CTO of Appico.
Chief Technology Officer, Appico AGNovember 2015 - Current Overlooking the engineering effort of the company, while managing a small team of developers to create high quality software.
Lead Programmer, Appico AGJuly 2014 - November 2015 Leading the development of multiple mobile applications and games, managing the development resources and leading a small team of developers.
Allgemeine Hochschulreife, BBS Nienburg/Weser2011 - 2014 Focus on electrical engineering, math, physics and english.
- Technical direction for all Appico projects
- Public speaking at C++ conferences (link)
- C++ Tour - A Vue.js project to teach C++ (github)
- MetaReflect - Reflection for C++ based on libClang & LLVM (github | CppCon ’18 talk)
- Dragons & Diamonds (until mid 2018) developed in Unity, using C#, C++ and Java (play store | app store)
> 7 years: CBashGitAssemblyC++iOS (Objective-C)Android (Java)
> 3 years: SQLNoSQLKotlinSwiftTypeScript
> 1 year: RustMetalNomad / Consul / VaultGo
References available on request.
For any further information, please contact me under